Ok, I'm not sure it satisfied it, as I ordered the real thing, hibachi style on Friday night but it certainly was a good substitute.
Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
Adapted from NomNomPaleo
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Large Eggs
- Ginger, grated
- 1 small onion, I used Pearl Onions as I didn't have any regular onions
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Frozen Peas, Corn & Edamame, I know not Paleo
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Aminos
- Fresh Cilantro
- Cut Cauliflower down to florets and pulse in a food processor until it resembles rice
- Add Olive Oil to Skillet and Cook Shrimp in Skillet.
- Scramble Eggs in Skillet
- Add Cauliflower, Ginger, Remaining Vegetables
- Stir Fry everything with Coconut Aminos.
- Enjoy with Fresh Scallions and Scallions to garnish!