- I meant to post this last week but Doc Rivers return to the Garden was fantastic. As he said, "This is such a neat place. People don't get Boston. They don't undersatnd. It is a special, different place. They cheer for their teams. The best decision I ever made was when I decided to come here."
- 20 Shocking and Unexpected Facts You Learn in Your 20s. I could not agree with numbers 2, 5, 7, 9 and 13 more.
- You can always count on Refinery29 for something great. And this Kale & Chickpea salad sounds divine.
- I'd like to visit this smart piano at Union Station, and am kind of proud of Chicago for coming up with this!
- If you're looking to warm up your heart a bit this holiday season, watch this video of one husband who wore a Tutu for a year to cheer up his wife while she went through chemo.
- 19 Products that will make your life easier in 2014. I've been talking about a waterproof Ipod for years now.
- This video of a man joining strangers phone conversations in the airport had me laughing out loud.
- I took this How British Are You Quiz. Apparently I'm as British as Stephan Fry walking a corgi outside Buckingham Palace. I'm awkward, easily embarrassed, sickeningly polite. I'm as British as they come. Yay, looks like Harrys rubbing off on me.
- I spend each year looking forward to DJ Earworm's US of POP Yearly Mash Up. And this year's, and more, are out.
- Amy Poehler's pretty brillant, huh?
I'm taking a break over the holidays so I'll be back soon. Until then, Happy Christmas and New Year to you and yours.