I'm confessing a lot of things today.
Like the fact I love eating peanut butter straight from the jar.
Or love the taste of Bananas and Sour Cream.
But mostly, I'm confessing that life these days is pretty good.
- The Holidays are approaching, and we're decorating the apartment TONIGHT
- The roommates are fantastic as always.
- My two best-est friends from college both are living and working in this fair city of mine, one of which living directly across the street.
- I have this pretty fantastic boyfriend, who sends flowers just because.
- I'm healthy, I'm happy, I'm working on getting fit for the thousandth time but I'm enjoying the process
- Work is crazy busy. It's exciting and challenging at the same time and once again, I feel as though I am making the positive changes, especially to the inconsistencies that bothered me before.
- And, did I mention I'm off to St. Maarten a week from today?
I'm starting to have a love-hate relationship with it.
- One the one hand, I do love
- how it's because a respite from the rest of the day that immediately takes my mind away from things. Like case-and-point, when I sat down to write this post last night, I was in a fit girly overanalyzing life craziness venting to my best friend and now, instead my mind is focused on this.
- how this place has begun a spot for inspiration, to share what I love and keep things for safe keeping for a later date in time
- how I can keep up with family even though I'm a half a country away and yet they always seem to know what's on my mind and going on in my world
- how sometimes the most perfect acquaintance will tell me how much they love reading my blog, that makes my day
- But on the other hand, I hate
- The time it take each day, when sometimes all I want to do is stare into space
- The frustration of no comments day after day after day
- Wondering, is anybody even reading this?
So, I've decided I'm giving myself a break this holiday season and won't be sticking to my whole 5 posts a week schedule. Instead, I'm going to blog when I'm feeling inspired and when I have something to share, and hopefully rack up some fun posts in the downtime.
So keep checking back, and keep reading, and keeping telling me you're reading.
And if you're feeling really lovely, leave a comment, or 2, or 12.