- Learn to say "No" to myself, and not feel guilty for it
- ...and say "yes" to things out of my comfort zone
- Become a real person, explained last week, getting up on time, drinking water, eating, and cooking, regular meals, etc. etc.
- Remember: Just because it fit at one point, doesn't mean it fits now: old jeans, old clothes, old boyfriends
- Re-design this blog, maybe even buy a domain
- Buy more off etsy and other small shops
- Learn to be okay with "I'm sorry"
- Disconnect from the world
- Find a doctor in Chicago
- Meet someone to get excited about
- ...and because I have too many weddings in 2014, get a boyfriend
- Join the Wisconsin Alumni Association
- Clean through my wardrobe with a fine tooth comb
- ...and find new ways to mix it up in new outfits
- Read more
- Learn a new skill: calligraphy, photoshop, etc.
- Make an address book with birthdays
- Take and print photos
- Stop comparing myself
- Recognize my own freedom and independence
- Stay current: on music, gossip, news, technology, politics, economy, etc.
- Go on a real vacation
- Learn to buy myself the big presents
- Celebrate my 25th Birthday somewhere fantastic!
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
24 things to do before 25
25 always sounds like a big number, a quarter life, and turning 24 makes me only 1 year away from turning the big two five. So I better get down to business and start doing all those things I've been putting off for a rainy day.