- I traveled back from New Massach-ampshire. Yes, I just made that up. Bright and Early Monday morning. It was so early that it was actually not bright yet.
- Doing such, while wearing new boots, SO HSH, and sneaker socks, ASO CSH, acquired some prettttty painful blisters on the back of my feet.
- I finally went to Girl & The Goat and tried Goat Ribs AND Pig Face. Check. Check.
- I worked out with a trainer 3x....and on my own 1x. I'm doing a pretty good job of working out 3-4 times a week these days. Hoping to boost it up to 4-5. Regardless, another check.
- I posted the second installment in my newest series, Home Sweet Home.
- I bought BRAND new knives from Gilt. Kitchen Aid 18 piece set for $60!
- I had my office holiday party and got to enjoy the wonderful people I work with.
- At such, I told Lance Briggs to tell Gabe Carimi a fellow Wisconsin Jew says what up. Yes. I'm for real.... embarrassing.
- I worked my BUTT off gathering and finalizing holiday details for clients
- Now, I have my family in town for the weekend! So I'm off to enjoy them and the weekend off after a CRAZY work week
- We'll be hitting up RPM
- Watching the Badgers play at the 2nd annual Big 10 Championship
- Visiting Zoolights at the LP Zoo
- And maybe even some shopping
- Perhaps I'll find time to fit in a Target run too.
- Yes, December 1 is tomorrow.