White we're on the topic of kitchens, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite kitchen tools, as well as the essentials.
- A Kitchenaid stand mixer (I currently own one in candy apple red and LOVE IT) but I think the copper would be match perfectly in all those grown up kitchens
- The Kitchen Aid Mini Food Processor. It's PERFECT. Small, easy to pull in and out and gets the job done
- A blender. Necessary for my protein drinks...and margaritas
- A stand mixer, this one, I'd consider an essential BUT I have to be honest, if I'm not using my stand mixer, it's because I'm using my arms and getting a work out in. I never take out my handheld.
- Immersion Blnder. My aunt bought me this and it's perfect for making soups.
- A French Press, I've always wanted one of these, they're just so fancy. Ina uses hers all the time.
Others items, that you may or may not always think of:
- A good set of sharp knives, I just got a new pair on Gilt
- Creuset Dutch Oven
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Microplane Grater
- Food mill, I like vintage looking ones
What kitchen items do you require?